LUSH VELVET - Arte International (B)

It's cosy, soft, luxurious and so good looking on the wall!  Arte came to me with a bunch of velvets they wanted to paperback. I had been working on a printed velvet myself, but theirs was a corduroy. So my reaction was: beautiful but tricky. The difficulties of trimming a thin vertical line can not be neglected. 


And yes, ofcourse they also wanted a printed version, double trouble! But that's exactly why I enjoy working with them: let's make the impossible possible! The Lush collection was born.


The Lush collection has 2 designs being Wildflower and Tropicalia. Matching plains being Tinneroy and Corduroy both in a nice selection of colors.


Wildflower 29540

Tropicalia 29531

Tropicalia 29530 

Tinneroy 29500


All pictures property of Arte International.